Tuesday 25 August 2009

I'M BACK

Well my holidays are over and what a fantastic time I had 12 night in Benalmadena Spain fantstic weather and a real change from Crete. We flew to Malaga from Bournemouth and stayed at friends apartments which was lovely.
I then went back to work for a week and then off again for a week caravanning in West Bay Dorset we were lucky with the weather and had a dry sunny week. I have lived in Poole all my life and never realised what lovely scenery we had on are door step. Burton Bradstock beach was lovely a bit windy but i sat and watched the waves which were fantastic.

So its time to get back to work and start up those demos and workshops. See the post on the side about offers for the next month.

Don't forget if you want to contact me you can email me @

www.di_herbert@uk2.net

No comments:

Post a Comment